One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I play in my android phone and tablet?

2 posters

Go down

Can I play in my android phone and tablet? Empty Can I play in my android phone and tablet?

Post by vanderolo Sat Feb 14 2015, 08:12

Hi,

I have a question, can i play de game into my android phone and into my tablet? I mean if you can have the game on both device. Sometimes I want to play on my phone (when I am away from my home) and sometime I want to play on my tablet (when I am in my house). Is it possible?

Thanks.

vanderolo

Back to top Go down

Can I play in my android phone and tablet? Empty Re: Can I play in my android phone and tablet?

Post by Xystos Sat Feb 14 2015, 16:20

You can, but you will need to use Change Device in your options everytime you want to change.

Please be aware that iOS or Apple changing to Android will reduce your fruits to 0!!!
Xystos
Xystos
Admin

https://op-treasurecruise.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Can I play in my android phone and tablet? Empty Re: Can I play in my android phone and tablet?

Post by vanderolo Sat Feb 14 2015, 16:36

Xystos wrote:You can, but you will need to use Change Device in your options everytime you want to change.

Please be aware that iOS or Apple changing to Android will reduce your fruits to 0!!!

Yess, but there is a problem. When you use the Change Device to bring your account game from A (phone) to B (tablet), you need uninstall the game on A because don't recognize the user never again, in fact present a error message and you can't do anything, just uninstall, reinstall, play the tutorial and then, let you change the device again if you want. And the process is repeated back and back every time what is needed to play in the other device.

I dont know, I am not capable to find a solution.

vanderolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down