One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost my account and I've done everything I can....

Go down

Lost my account and I've done everything I can.... Empty Lost my account and I've done everything I can....

Post by Fenrir Tue Jun 13 2017, 07:59

My phone suddenly turned off itself and the technician said it couldn't be fixed. So I got a new phone and contacted Bandai for account recovery. I can't remember my id, so I provided information as much as I could. Especially the transaction history of my in-app purchase for Rainbow Gem from the first purchase to the most recent ones. But Bandai replied that they couldn't find my id ;_; Is there anyone here who got their account back successfully after providing the purchase history? I feel hopeless. I don't want to lose all characters and money paid for gacha....

PS. I played Global server. If you happen to have an in-game friend whose the crew name is 'Fenrir' and the current captain that presents my RED crew is Luffy(Time-skip version that was evolved from Luffy Gear 2nd) with lv.99, that might be me. Please contact me by the comment below as soon as possible. You might be my last hope...

Fenrir

Back to top Go down