One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Your Pulls / Rare Recruits during Global Sugo Fest on One Piece Treasure Cruise

+33
Revarius
Freal
Stråhatt
Fire of Pain
Blakdevil
apandaman
4ever4ever
Duko
Light
Ruff
sediztikk12
ExAxis
Deadeye
F1st4
Karillo
MASI576
JXamo
Eviljin
cgreen1984
Mystogan
LostTrooper
mage221
Mad Hat Crew
Layos
1950da
PRO ERA
Tsukishiro
luffy64
HappyGoLucky
Lecho
toriki
Smokie
Me
37 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Your Pulls / Rare Recruits during Global Sugo Fest on One Piece Treasure Cruise - Page 2 Empty Re: [OFFICIAL TOPIC] Your Pulls / Rare Recruits during Global Sugo Fest on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by Mystogan Wed May 20 2015, 10:22

Add to my list above:
I pulled one last timefor fun and 

gear 3  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm done. Man i'm done I pulled the mosz of the best captains in the game
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Your Pulls / Rare Recruits during Global Sugo Fest on One Piece Treasure Cruise - Page 2 Empty Re: [OFFICIAL TOPIC] Your Pulls / Rare Recruits during Global Sugo Fest on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by Smokie Wed May 20 2015, 13:15

Since you pulled G3, I gave in and got 30 gems. 

Story mode Nami (Slowly regretting my decision)
Story mode Luffy (Painfully regretting my decision...)
Law 5* (OMG bounce )
Killer 4* (Should I stop pulling now? I should. Shouldn't I?)
Hawkins 4* (I'm just asking for it now.)
V2 Nami (Glad I did that last pull)

Smokie

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy64 Wed May 20 2015, 16:21

Due to the error fruit , I made a last pull. I got Miss all Sunday. 

I am happy to made the last pull

luffy64

Back to top Go down

Post by Karillo Wed May 20 2015, 17:29

I got 2 four star V2 namis
1 V2 nami 5 star
2 4 star robins
1 4 star vista
1 5 star basil
1 5 star bepo
1 BP chopper
1 4 star jozu
1 4 star smoker
1 4 star streaming swords zoro
1 3 star vivi (didn't have any vivi prior)
These are my good pulls, had pretty bad ones as well.

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Wed May 20 2015, 18:10

OK last pulo for this sugofest, one shot last chance and I get Enraged Arlong, at least I didn't have him despite having acquired the title "Greatest Evil".

Well at least he will make a nice sub for my STR team and I get a captain that can pair with all those Mihawk nakamas:)
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Wed May 20 2015, 18:12

Now it's time to power up for Chopper and save all incoming gems for the next batch. Maybe I'll be damn lucky and pull me a Rayleigh them.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by F1st4 Wed May 20 2015, 22:05

My pulls weren't bad after all but also i was hoping for better.

Good pulls:
5* Ace (Didn't have)
4* Law (Wanted and got with last Pull)

Medium Pulls:
3* Mr. Prince (Didn't have)
3* Gin (had the 2 stars, so saved at least the evo materials Smile )

Crap Pulls: I already had all of them
4* Poele a Fire Sanji (have Diable)
3* & 4* Tashigi
4* Shanks
4* Mr. 5

F1st4

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadeye Thu May 21 2015, 00:47

Did 5 pulls and got:

5* Ace
5* Shanks
4* Kuro
4* Hawkins
3* Sanji v2

Only one I had was Sanji, so I think I did a bit better than last sugo, when I got back to back Cobys haha

Deadeye

Back to top Go down

Post by ExAxis Thu May 21 2015, 12:22

3 Pulls: 

Room Law 5*
Ace 5*
Marco 4*

ExAxis

Back to top Go down

Post by sediztikk12 Thu May 21 2015, 14:33

3 pulls

4* Smoker
4* Shanks
4* Urouge

sediztikk12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruff Fri May 22 2015, 02:23

Notable pulls: 3*Alvida Neutral, 4*Killer What a Face, 5*Law What a Face aaaand Balloon Luffy! hell yes!!  bounce What a Face I love you

Pulled unevolved Towel Nami too, thought it was the shitty original Nami and used her to level up my Buggy...

But with pulls like that, there is no reason to be unhappy, I guess.  pirat
Ruff
Ruff

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri May 22 2015, 09:11

lol wait, you pulled towel nami and powered buggy with it????
Id be super unhappy even if I did pull those you mentioned. Its the most desirable pull for INT capt.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by 4ever4ever Sat May 23 2015, 07:40

[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Your Pulls / Rare Recruits during Global Sugo Fest on One Piece Treasure Cruise - Page 2 Image111

2 Ace, 5* and 4* Very Happy 
Sanji 4* not too bad for a Qck team starter right?

4ever4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Duko Sat May 23 2015, 08:02

You only need one Ace and you can get that Sanjo through story-mode. Not that great, but ok I guess.
Duko
Duko

Back to top Go down

Post by 4ever4ever Sat May 23 2015, 08:20

thanks man for the info.
But I always wanted Ace, this time I got 2, kinda excited Very Happy

4ever4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Duko Sat May 23 2015, 08:51

Yeah, your 5* star Ace is pretty good; congratulations! Smile
Duko
Duko

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat May 23 2015, 16:45

4ever5ever evolve your second Ace soon to try Level Up his Special with the Skill Up Event x2, you have another 2 days.

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/ace.html

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun May 24 2015, 07:31

hell no ciro. that means lvling ace 4* to lv 70. Evo mats as well. Just to have a slight chance to get +1 special? (if not lvl up then its all for nought) I think he better off saving his turtles for his needed characters. If he was a expert long time player with most characters, maybe but for him? No just no.. lol
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Duko Sun May 24 2015, 07:55

But - just imagine the feeling after leveling up Ace' special; isn't that the greatest thing in the world?
That's defintely the best thing a beginner could do.
Duko
Duko

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun May 24 2015, 08:02

It's not like usopp gp special then yes I'd try. Most likely ace special won't see any daily use anyway.1 turn faster special for 15x damage is mediocre anyway.
Ofcourse it's a YES!!! if you manage to lvl him. Afterwards you think... Hmm better of spending my turtles in arlong
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun May 24 2015, 13:29

Light wrote:hell no ciro. that means lvling ace 4* to lv 70. Evo mats as well. Just to have a slight chance to get +1 special? (if not lvl up then its all for nought) I think he better off saving his turtles for his needed characters. If he was a expert long time player with most characters, maybe but for him? No just no.. lol

Today Light, I level up my Impact Usopp Special to Level 2 just with another Impact Dial Usopp, this is the moment to try, during the Skill Up x2 Event.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun May 24 2015, 14:32

I know ciro if he pulled 2 5 star ace I'd say power em. But he needs to lvl ace to 70! Then evolve then power up; and even then he has a slim chance (even with double event) to skill up. I pulled 2 shanks during sugo and I powered em up as well and gotten +1 so it's not wasted luckily! But in his case he is a very newbie and I think he could use his turtles elsewhere besides getting ace to 70 to power him up
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun May 24 2015, 14:43

You are right i forgot that 4ever5ever are Level 4, in this case I also suggest him to use the Turtles in a diffent way.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu Jun 18 2015, 19:31

My 4 Pulls in order (only Mr. 3 3* and Jozu 4* are new):

1) Buggy 4* (already given to my other Buggy)

2) Mr. 3 3* (finally after 1000 attempts on Little Garden)

2) Jozu 4* (finally a new helpful QCK and Member of Whitebeard Crew)

4) Sanji 4* (already given to my other Sanji)

And yesterday without Sugo-Fest I pulled a new Member for my Crew, Blamenco, a massive luck for me as every past Sugo-Fest.

[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Your Pulls / Rare Recruits during Global Sugo Fest on One Piece Treasure Cruise - Page 2 03O3JLk

[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Your Pulls / Rare Recruits during Global Sugo Fest on One Piece Treasure Cruise - Page 2 P4y53U6

[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Your Pulls / Rare Recruits during Global Sugo Fest on One Piece Treasure Cruise - Page 2 JYn3gh0

THX GOD USOPP I LOVE YOU.

^^

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Sat Jun 20 2015, 02:53; edited 5 times in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by apandaman Thu Jun 18 2015, 19:54

Pulled 
5* WB
5* Shanks
4* Vista
5* Urogue

Was hella stoked I was able to pull Whitebeard

apandaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next