One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Treasure Cruise needs to get rid of some of the garbage pulling in rare recruits

2 posters

Go down

Global Treasure Cruise needs to get rid of some of the garbage pulling in rare recruits Empty Global Treasure Cruise needs to get rid of some of the garbage pulling in rare recruits

Post by demonasura666 Fri Jan 08 2016, 03:35

Ultimately it's important now for us to take out the trash, i remember reading a japan announcement saying the East Blue people and some others would be taken off the list of rare recruits and now for global it's necessary. Things are heating up for global, things are getting way harder now, we just got the Doflamingo raid, i know alot of people were not able to pull him because how insanely hard the raid is. and now we got Eneru coming the 21st of Janruary

My last two pulls have been ms. goldenweek and tashigi, both these units are USELESS garbage and i don't want my list of characters even showing i have them.

Doffy Ultimate Raid

Eneru Ultimate Raid

Potentially we have the following raids eventually:

-Aokiji(Hardest Raid in Japan)
-Duval
-Zephr
-Kuma
-Hancock
-Vice Admirals

Things are heating up for global, things are getting real, the following raids will be only able to be beaten by players with powerful crew members, and powerful captains.

Honestly id take out every character before for rare recruits, Mr 2, Mr 1, Mr. 3, Ms Double Finger are all pretty good units, especially Mr. 3 and Mr. 2.

demonasura666

Back to top Go down

Global Treasure Cruise needs to get rid of some of the garbage pulling in rare recruits Empty Re: Global Treasure Cruise needs to get rid of some of the garbage pulling in rare recruits

Post by Promising Rookie Fri Jan 22 2016, 13:23

Hello, I totally agree with this. Japan OPTC has people like Hachiman and Kuroobi in FR, while we still have 'em in RR, despite how far we're getting in the game. My last RR pull was okay I guess. I only did 1 pull and got an evolved mr.5 (which I was okay with since I didn't have him yet), but the RR pulls gotta be a little better. I was so lucky to even make Eneru drop in that special raid in extra island today. I could've used more stronger people from RR like Trafalgar Law, or other DEX slashers, but I had to work with what I got. The only thing to expect from here on out is that things are gonna get lots tougher.

Promising Rookie

Back to top Go down