One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial

+11
Kylo Ren
misterskippy
Freal
StormKing91
LockeTM81
jclion
Rymaster2000
MishterKen
mrlon3ly14
Lecho
Me
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial - Page 2 Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial

Post by Kylo Ren Sun Sep 06 2015, 04:02

why doesnt Droid4X wont work for me .
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial - Page 2 Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial

Post by Me Fri Nov 20 2015, 20:25

Athi wrote:why doesnt Droid4X wont work for me .
Can you confirm that Droid4X don't work anymore?
Guide updated.

Very Happy
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misterskippy Fri Nov 20 2015, 21:48

CiroTheMugiwara wrote:
Athi wrote:why doesnt Droid4X wont work for me .
Can you confirm that Droid4X don't work anymore?
Guide updated.

Very Happy
Hasn't worked for me since the last major update.

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri Nov 27 2015, 00:33

I confirm that BlueStacks work like a charm with Global version.

XD
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by capRookie Sun Nov 29 2015, 05:22

is this work on optc ver 3.0.0 global?

capRookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun Nov 29 2015, 10:29

capRookie wrote:is this work on optc ver 3.0.0 global?
Yes Blue Stacks work perfect for me with 3.0 Global Version.

XD
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S4uL Sun Nov 29 2015, 21:19

Sorry for asking this..
Anyone have the sakura.db with 40 rainbow gems or more? I have the db file with 22 rainbow gems but its still too hard for geting the great card with just 4 drawing in the rare card menu..
Sorry for my bad english..

S4uL

Back to top Go down

Post by capRookie Mon Nov 30 2015, 04:28

im using mobile not working always force close the optc

capRookie

Back to top Go down

Post by aaa Thu Dec 31 2015, 06:52

where i can download sakura.dsb with much gem?

aaa

Back to top Go down

Post by aaa Thu Dec 31 2015, 07:09

ciro where the download link for sakura.db?

aaa

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa94 Wed Jan 20 2016, 09:00

S4uL wrote:Sorry for asking this..
Anyone have the sakura.db with 40 rainbow gems or more? I have the db file with 22 rainbow gems but its still too hard for geting the great card with just 4 drawing in the rare card menu..
Sorry for my bad english..
 where u get it ?
sasa94
sasa94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2