One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial

+11
Kylo Ren
misterskippy
Freal
StormKing91
LockeTM81
jclion
Rymaster2000
MishterKen
mrlon3ly14
Lecho
Me
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial Empty [GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial

Post by Me Sat Feb 28 2015, 21:43

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--if you do this reroll guide, you'll get 3 chars but the 1st pull will dissapear after transferring data!

First you need the following:

1. A computer or Android mobile device(must be rooted)
2. Droid4x simulator -- download at http://adf.ly/1I8wyG (not needed if you use a *rooted*mobile) or any pre-rooted android simulator(Andy or Bluestacks..)
3. Root explorer -- download at http://adf.ly/1I8xOH
4. One piece Treasure Cruise game -- download http://adf.ly/1JCLwy ver. 2.1.0 (for Global) or download & install the Qoop app -- http://adf.ly/1I92HN , download the OPTC(JPN) there

Do the ff. steps:

1. install Droid4x after downloading from the website wait for it to finish.
2. install Root explorer for Droid4x
3. instal the OPTC game you want.
4. Play the game! Do the tutorials until at the point where you tap for 500 DOOMS/FRUITs
5. Tap until you get 500+ DOOMS(do this fast!).
6. After finishing 500 taps but still downloading data(at this state), press the home button & open the Root Explorer app(choose "Grant" if ask). Go to data/data/com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E/files/documents (if japanese, without E at the end).
7. Copy the sakura.db and click the upper right " Storage" choose any folder (e.g. Alarms, Android, DCIM, Download..) & "copy here" your sakura.db there. Remember this file location as this will be the key to rerolling fast!
8.Click the multi-task button & return to the game, wait for it to finish download. 
9. Claim your 5 fruits from tapping and pull a wanted poster. Close the game after this.
---------------------------------I--M--P--O--R--T--A--N--T-------------------------------
9.5. Skip above & start here if you already knew the process & doesn't want to start doing tutorials & such all over again, you still gonna download data at 500 taps,this is need to proceed the story(1 time only).. you can just download my sakura.db (both Global & JPN available) in the file section & start rerolling doing the steps below!!! (Note: download the sakura.db using facebook app or browser on droid4x or on your mobile)
---------------------------------I--M--P--O--R--T--A--N--T-------------------------------
10. Go to your Root Explorer at data/data/com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E/files/documents. Delete the device.db & sakura.db here.
11. Now, copy the sakura.db you save/downloaded earlier at the folder you choose under "storage" & "copy here"/replace the deleted sakura.db on the documents folder.
12. Press the home button & open the game again twice (because 1st open crashes & 2nd open it normally).
13. Now, you will be back at the 500 DOOMS screen but thats just for like 2-3 seconds. After that, youll notice you have 5 fruits already & claiming again the 500 DOOMs mail make it 10 fruits or 2 pull.
14. Pull 2x now & if you dont like what you got you can now reroll by repeating steps 8 to 12. (or issue a password if you got what you want).

By doing this, you gonna save time, skipping the tutorial & can pull 2x per 2mins average.

You can watch the video tutorial here also if you got confused http://adf.ly/1I92Jx credit to the owner of the video.

P.S.
You can't play with 3 pulled chars, you'll get errors. So, always issue a password to the the account you plan on playing with. And re-login it in to play normally.

just ask if you have any question about this, i'll gladly answer it.
Enjoy the rerolls!!! Smile

OTHER VIDEO GUIDES:

Blog Guide: http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.de/p/en-reroll.html

Old BlueStacks Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15XKqwmt3KydWwfpN7ArjUfk92NYY4tRxlraVMBq7WQg

OAll Android PC Emulators; BlueStacks, Droid4X, YouWave, ManyMo, Andy Emulator, DuOS, Xamarin, GenyMotion, Windroy, Andy OS, Mobizen, Weak Control, ARC Welder.

^^

Last edited by CiroTheMugiwara on Fri Nov 20 2015, 20:20; edited 9 times in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial

Post by Lecho Mon Apr 06 2015, 19:25

Anyone else having problems with bluestacks? optc(english and jpn) ain't working anymore, my other apps works fine btw
Lecho
Lecho

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to reroll quickly on One Piece Treasure Cruise with Android PC Emulators without doing the Tutorial - Fastest Reroll Guide 2 Pulls per 2 minutes - Skip Tutorial

Post by Me Tue Apr 07 2015, 00:39

Lecho wrote:Anyone else having problems with bluestacks? optc(english and jpn) ain't working anymore, my other apps works fine btw
I never reroll before but i know for sure that Droid4x works perfectly. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lecho Tue Apr 07 2015, 08:32

Ciro the Mugiwara wrote:
I never reroll before but i know for sure that Droid4x works perfectly. ^^

Thanks Ciro, I'll try that Very Happy
Lecho
Lecho

Back to top Go down

Post by mrlon3ly14 Wed Apr 08 2015, 21:40

so its for android only?

mrlon3ly14

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri Apr 10 2015, 22:26

Yes Android only or you need iPadian for iOS. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MishterKen Mon Apr 20 2015, 16:55

How come the clicker does not work on my emulator but works on regular other windows? (Ex. Works on Chrome Window)
MishterKen
MishterKen

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Apr 20 2015, 23:39

Never used the Autoclicker before, sorry MishterKen. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rymaster2000 Wed Apr 22 2015, 06:29

one piece crashes when i use it on blue stack can someone direct me to the link for driod4x
Rymaster2000
Rymaster2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Apr 22 2015, 08:25

Rymaster2000 wrote:one piece crashes when i use it on blue stack can someone direct me to the link for driod4x

Try this Rymaster2000: http://dl.haima.me/download/DXDown/win/Z001/Droid4XInstaller.exe

^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jclion Mon Apr 27 2015, 13:00

so I used the Droid4x and get to the second loading window, it does flash within 2 secs but the auto click dosent work. what else software do you use to re-roll?

jclion

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeTM81 Sun May 24 2015, 20:11

jclion wrote:so I used the Droid4x and get to the second loading window, it does flash within 2 secs but the auto click dosent work. what else software do you use to re-roll?
i am always rerolling with my old rooted Galaxy S2. only apps i need are "SuperSU" and something like "Root Browser". i think same should be working droid4x.
LockeTM81
LockeTM81

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun May 24 2015, 20:25

I prefer ES File Explorer, a Folders Manager faster than other.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeTM81 Sun May 24 2015, 23:24

Ciro the Mugiwara wrote:I prefer ES File Explorer, a Folders Manager faster than other.

^^
thats why i wrote "something like "Root Browser" ^^there are a lot of file managers out there which should work:) by the way how much time do you need for one time rerolling with driod4x? i was never able to get treasure cruise running on bluestacks andy or droid4x. Embarassed thats why i need to use my old device for that^^
LockeTM81
LockeTM81

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun May 24 2015, 23:36

About 3 minutes for every single Reroll on Droid4x.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeTM81 Mon May 25 2015, 06:33

ok then there is no need to get it running for me cause i think i can do it in quite the same time:)
LockeTM81
LockeTM81

Back to top Go down

Post by StormKing91 Sun Jun 07 2015, 19:15

everytime i try replacing the sakura.db, it comes up with an error instead of the loading screen, asking if i want to repair it

StormKing91

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeTM81 Mon Jun 08 2015, 09:18

do  not overwrite the existing sakura.db

you have to copy the sakura.db exactly after you have done the 500 klicks into an extra folder, then exit the game( game MUST be closed) then delete sakura.db AND device.db than copy the sacura.db from the extra folder into the folder were the deleted sakura.db was. wait till it pasted and start the game. at the first time it will not start so start it twice. thats it:)
LockeTM81
LockeTM81

Back to top Go down

Post by StormKing91 Mon Jun 08 2015, 11:04

Yeah, I delete sakura and device and then replace sakura, it's fine though, the problem was I was using the built in flee manager instead of root explorer, working fine now

StormKing91

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue Jun 09 2015, 02:53

First post updated.
From today we can talk about how to Skip the Tutorial on One Piece Treasure Cruise.
We have a new Japanese Sakaura.db.
Have fun!

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freal Sat Jul 18 2015, 03:06

Droid4X on AMD Fix:
For all the people (like me) that have the " can not run on AMD" or somethink like this error. There is an esay fix for it:
Open regedit and go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > HARDWARE > DESCRIPTION > System > CentralProcessor > 0
And change "ProcessorNameString" from "AMD ..." to "Intel".
(u need to rename ur ProcessorNameString every time u restart ur PC)

Badly i didnt find a way to fast reroll with this fix cause RootExplorer crashes and with the Droid4X explorer i get the "data error" when starting OPTC.
But at least i can play OPTC on my PC Very Happy
Freal
Freal

Back to top Go down

Post by misterskippy Tue Jul 21 2015, 12:43

I've managed to set up Droid4X for rerolls, and have gotten to the point where I can just reroll every minute or so.

But one question -- I notice that each time when I reload sakura.db and go back into the game, my ID changes? I had re-run the tutorial multiple times in order to get an ID with the 6th digit that I wanted (to match my friend's), but if the ID appears to change each time I attempt a re-roll then it's pointless. Should that be the case, and if so, any ideas/workarounds?

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeTM81 Tue Jul 21 2015, 15:12

misterskippy wrote:I've managed to set up Droid4X for rerolls, and have gotten to the point where I can just reroll every minute or so.

But one question -- I notice that each time when I reload sakura.db and go back into the game, my ID changes? I had re-run the tutorial multiple times in order to get an ID with the 6th digit that I wanted (to match my friend's), but if the ID appears to change each time I attempt a re-roll then it's pointless. Should that be the case, and if so, any ideas/workarounds?
what are you rerolling for? which character and which version, maybe i got what your looking for
LockeTM81
LockeTM81

Back to top Go down

Post by misterskippy Tue Jul 21 2015, 15:17

LockeTM81 wrote:
misterskippy wrote:I've managed to set up Droid4X for rerolls, and have gotten to the point where I can just reroll every minute or so.

what are you rerolling for? which character and which version, maybe i got what your looking for
Hey Locke!

Something with either Ace or Shanks (I'm assuming those are a couple of the only really good ones that can't be farmed -- is that right?), and with 6th digit of the ID being '3'.

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by LockeTM81 Tue Jul 21 2015, 15:32

global or  japanese
LockeTM81
LockeTM81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next