One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Good Rerolls up for grabs right now

3 posters

Go down

Any Good Rerolls up for grabs right now Empty Any Good Rerolls up for grabs right now

Post by Dabiont Thu Apr 09 2015, 21:56

sorry if I shouldnt do this here. just looking for a decent account to play forever with and i cant reroll to much due to data. PM if anyone has anything.

Dabiont

Back to top Go down

Any Good Rerolls up for grabs right now Empty Re: Any Good Rerolls up for grabs right now

Post by pkats94 Fri Apr 10 2015, 08:28

theres a section on this forum with someone giving away a few rerolled accounts, you might find one you like there

pkats94

Back to top Go down

Any Good Rerolls up for grabs right now Empty Re: Any Good Rerolls up for grabs right now

Post by Dabiont Fri Apr 10 2015, 09:25

yea i saw one but it started 6 days ago and look like he doesnt respond much, so they could be close to expiring.

Dabiont

Back to top Go down

Post by yungjak Thu Apr 30 2015, 00:57

Hey whats up! i got a spare g3, 5* ace , 5* jozu, and 4* marco account need any? Free of course

yungjak

Back to top Go down

Post by pkats94 Thu Apr 30 2015, 09:46

@yungjak, could i have the G3 account please?

pkats94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down