One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here.

+32
Stallenos Crew
F1st4
Ligerboy
PervertedJumper
pank
Dubface
JXamo
mameragon
Gigz
Kido
Mr. Prince
antomenne
Baldchannel
Jacky753
wsn88831
windhunter89
yojalata
saipanmessi
DarkDuelists
Oreo
Kroakz
Deathless950
XxCebrixX
ksheng
Aesir L. Divino
SilverBlame
alma91
Froggystyle
Hellion
DeMoNiCxTuToR
Xystos
Me
36 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Empty Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here.

Post by Me Fri Feb 13 2015, 19:08

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. 2w57kmw

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. 1s19g6

Hi guys, this is from ZERO re-rolls, I think I have one of the best slasher team in the US version of One Piece Treasure Cruise, what is your opinion?
With Arlong captain and if a friend with Arlong too join my team, I can obtain x4 ATK damage for the my 5 slasher-class.
With this crew I can beat Arlong 4 stars boss in the last level of US version of this game.
I hope to get soon Shanks and Kuro, with Zoro and Arlong too is my slasher dream-team and i think the best Slasher team on this US version at the moment.
I'm waiting Mihawk until it will be released and Dofa too.

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:09; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Empty Re: Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here.

Post by Xystos Fri Feb 13 2015, 23:48

To make it one of the best, I can suggest several things.

Switch out Luffy for Golden Hammer Usopp will be a change that will help you immensely in the long-run.

And definitely trying slashers out like Buggy would be ideal to replace your Green Mob character Smile

None the less, I do think you have a solid start on the Slasher team and beating Arlong is an achievement. Well Done!

Try the 0 Stamina Stage :p
Xystos
Xystos
Admin

https://op-treasurecruise.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Empty Re: Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here.

Post by DeMoNiCxTuToR Sun Feb 15 2015, 15:26

Sorry to burst your bubble, but someone on TouchArcade Forums probably has the best Slasher Squad on Global ATM.

He has Shanks, 4* Arlong, Buggy, Tashigi & Zoro.

I currently have Shanks, Buggy, Kuro, 4* Zoro, and I'm currently farming Arlong atm.

DeMoNiCxTuToR

Back to top Go down

Post by DeMoNiCxTuToR Sun Feb 15 2015, 15:55

He couldn't add his Shanks to his party due to cost:
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. GWVaHtE

I have the same issue w/ cost:
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. JziefnF

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))

DeMoNiCxTuToR

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Feb 16 2015, 11:28

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. 2i9l5ki

Team updated.

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Mon Feb 16 2015, 12:15

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Qxpl0oq

This is from ZERO re-rolls. I'd say I got extremely lucky? Brand new to this game, I've re-rolled in previous games before for days, so this made me VERY happy haha. My first and third fruit recruits were both 36 pounder Zoro and 4* Arlong! Quite the Slasher team I'm working on.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggystyle Mon Feb 16 2015, 13:17

imgur /JAGsHTA

I just started. I'm slowly learning alot about the game today I've gone between farming zeff & kuro, first come first serve kinda thing.

Froggystyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Feb 16 2015, 16:06

Here a Video by me to beat Arlong easy.
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeMoNiCxTuToR Mon Feb 16 2015, 17:17

May I ask why you went Baratie instead of Merry Go for your ship?

DeMoNiCxTuToR

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Feb 16 2015, 18:57

DeMoNiCxTuToR wrote:May I ask why you went Baratie instead of Merry Go for your ship?

Because at the moment i have only this (never spent any cola) and boosts by default without any upgrades captain's HP by 500.

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Fri Feb 20 2015, 15:26; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Feb 16 2015, 19:53

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. 2wcfrpj

My new team with Higuma (Brown Bear) instead Luffy, i get Higuma with my first ''10 search in a row'' from FP recruit.

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. 9gdgep

Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeMoNiCxTuToR Tue Feb 17 2015, 09:14

Finally got Arlong from farming almost 2 days straight to finish my Slasher Team. IMO, the easy part is done now and the hard part is leveling up & Evoing all my chatacters:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. V6T1E17

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Q1CF5PD

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))

DeMoNiCxTuToR

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Feb 18 2015, 03:47

My new slasher team, finally with Buggy and Cabaji:

Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu Feb 19 2015, 19:16

Finally I get Merry Go at level 6 (boosts crew ATK 1.2x) and I've evolved Buggy:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. 5ezal4

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. 2hcme86

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Fri Feb 20 2015, 02:09

Sorry is better going marry or Baratie?? because i use baratie at level 4 ( + 800 HP ) ??
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlame Fri Feb 20 2015, 04:22

Hi guys! alma91 Merry give atk bonus once you reach lv 6 and above while Baratie only provide Hp boost, chose what you want but i highly recommend atk bonus.
Apart xP. I build slasher team and i have Arlong 4*, Zoro (crab path) 4*, Buggy 3* and God ussop (crab path) 4* anyway i looking for Kuro to complete the team in Ussop village Ch5. Is the rate sooooo low o need to move to Ch13?
Thank i need it desperately Dx.
SilverBlame
SilverBlame

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri Feb 20 2015, 15:33

alma91 wrote:Sorry is better going marry or Baratie?? because i use baratie at level 4 ( + 800 HP ) ??
I recommend Merry Go with max level for the ATK (Attack) Bonus x1.5.
SilverBlame wrote:i looking for Kuro to complete the team in Ussop village Ch5. Is the rate sooooo low o need to move to Ch13?
Thank i need it desperately Dx.
You can get Kuro in both levels 5 and 13, same drop-rate:

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/kuro.html
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesir L. Divino Fri Feb 20 2015, 18:13

Hello Pirats,

here we go this is my slasher team. I got really lucky after starting with Shanks. In the next recruits i got 4*Arlong and 4* Black so i beat up Arlong quickly and got later Buggy in the event and grade him up to Maximum using Turtels and purple units. Now i have three setups for farming.

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Img_3110

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Img_3112

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Img_3210

The good think i don't have to purchase for that i just use the free fruits we got so much in this week. If i purchase in future? I don't know maybe Wink!

I wish you all that luck i had and hope you get some awesome recruitment.

Best regards

Aesir L. Divino

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:12; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))
Aesir L. Divino
Aesir L. Divino

Back to top Go down

Post by DeMoNiCxTuToR Fri Feb 20 2015, 20:35

Go Marry has 1.5 ATK Bonus when Maxed at 10.

HP Bonus is really not that great even when Maxed. Go Marry is the most beneficial in the long run.

DeMoNiCxTuToR

Back to top Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Empty my slasher team

Post by ksheng Fri Feb 20 2015, 23:20

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Sketch10

This is my slasher team at the moment

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited and resized image 300px x 500px)

ksheng

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlame Sat Feb 21 2015, 12:26

Hi guys!! Aesir L.Divino and ksheng your teams is my target but replacing Shanks whit God Usopp (4* crab path) and evolving Zoro. Only need damned Kuro (toooo loowww rate T_T) to reach my dream-for now jejejeje (and evolve Buggy, Kuro and Zoro).
Soon post pic but it be more of the same xD.
Aesir L.Divino and ksheng my congrats for your splendid teams ;D.
SilverBlame
SilverBlame

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCebrixX Sun Feb 22 2015, 03:52

it's better going merry cause of ATK boost.

My crew ZERO Rerolls

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Screen12

But i have this characters:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Screen13

Do you think that i have luck?? xD

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))
XxCebrixX
XxCebrixX

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Sun Feb 22 2015, 07:24

u are too much Lucky Sad Sad Sad

I'm 4 days trying to take arlong, but notthing Sad Sad
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathless950 Sun Feb 22 2015, 20:01

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. 1zxr0pf

Here is where I am at after a few days of starting. I think I got really lucky with what dropped, got Arlong on my fourth try and the rest from draws.

Really hope I can get mr. 3 next week /crosses fingers

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))
Deathless950
Deathless950

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroakz Mon Feb 23 2015, 17:13

I rerolled to get shanks, then i got lucky with the 4* Arlong from then on just worked my way up.

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Img_0316
I Farm buggy elite with this team

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. Img_0315
my slasher team.. still need Kuro but I'm planning to wait for the kuro event first.

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))

Kroakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next