One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible bug upgrading with Urouge?

Go down

Possible bug upgrading with Urouge? Empty Possible bug upgrading with Urouge?

Post by Seiat Sat Jun 25 2016, 11:57

I had a strange thing happen in treasure cruise yesterday, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting possible bug reports but here goes.

So I had finally gotten a yellow lobster and could now evolve the mad monk Urouge. Hoorah! Naturally I did so, and proceeded to upgrade him from level 1. The line up was a yellow pig, a yellow daimyo turtle, another Urouge I got from a rare pull, a random manual and a crappy yellow sky island dude. When I went to upgrade, treasure cruise restarted itself. I figured it was a connection issue or something. Even though I had a good signal on WiFi, a buddy was watching a YouTube video on the network.. So I shrugged it off and went to upgrade him from level 1 again, but noticed the yellow pig and daimyo turtle were gone... yet, the other three were still in my character box.

The reason I think this might be some kind of bug and not connection related is because the second time around I noticed something... putting Urouge into evolved Urouge didn't bring up that warning message about upgrading with a three star or more character, even though Urouge is 4 stars. Plus, the only stuff I lost prior to that were the characters over 3 stars (other than the monk of course)

I'm hoping this helps resolve a potentially elusive bug, because treasure cruise is a great game imo. I'm also curious if anyone has had a similar incident?

Seiat

Back to top Go down