One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help building the best team

2 posters

Go down

Help building the best team Empty Help building the best team

Post by Blazekingz Sat Dec 26 2015, 07:31

So ive been playing this game for a awhile now and have a decent amount of poeple collected. I have been leveling an all ATK team and now they are all max level. So i was wondering who i should concentrate next on to level. Shold i focus on a DEX or INT build or should i replace one from my current main team and so on. All tips are welcome.

My Current Main Crew (for turtle islands i switch out Ussopp for Fullbody)

Help building the best team Screen10
My attack order is Ussop,Alvida,Luffy Zoro, Guest who is usually Arlong and then my Arlong for maximal damaga output.

My main ship

Help building the best team Screen11

My Character box

Help building the best team Screen12
Blazekingz
Blazekingz

Back to top Go down

Help building the best team Empty Re: Help building the best team

Post by kingkaizoku Sat Dec 26 2015, 09:46

hi 
the baratie is not even close to be a good ship
max out going merry she provides every type or class an atk boost of 1.5
then mihawks coffin boat is a very good ship for slashers it gives a boost to atk and hp for 1.5 while
it reduce the captains rcv 

you have a couple of good captains beside g3 
g3 is very good but you cant handle
everything with one team you need to change your crew from time to time for example crocodiles fortnight condition says that any class beside strikers will get lower stats so you can build a team around urouge while for hogbacks fortnight only psy units are allowed 

here some good units and captainsü
kuma is a good str captain with nice special blamenco is also a good str unit with nice orb manipulation
they are both worth to level them up.

towel nami and vista are both nice int captains and with your robin as sub you can burst down every psy enemy in your way.

your law has the same captain ability as mihawk so you can build slasher teams and use mihawk as friend captain
with jimbei you can build fighter teams and striker teams with urouge as captain just find the right subs for each captain  well
gp usopp fit in all teams until theres no debuff protection

you need to be flexible with your teams you have a lot of good units

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down