One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the point?!

3 posters

Go down

What's the point?! Empty What's the point?!

Post by OedipusXO Wed Nov 04 2015, 17:54

Quick question, wondering if anyone feels the same way... I just reached level 182 on my Global profile, and this week; God Coby just came out. Which secures my accomplishment of every raid boss on Global. Story completed, all ships maxed (excluding Mihawk's) and a good portion of my units maxed out. More units are maxed out or above level 90 than units below level 90. Basically the point I'm trying to make is the game has gotten REALLY boring! Nothing to do, Even 30 Stamina raids feel like level 1 Fushia village!!!!! Wanting to start a new account but at the same time it took a long time to get to this level of. Not to mention all the data that goes into the game from my account. Does anyone else feel like this? OPTC gets boring if you, well...earn too much?!
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

What's the point?! Empty Re: What's the point?!

Post by misterskippy Thu Nov 05 2015, 00:05

Honestly, if a game ever got too boring for me like it sounds like it has for you, then I'd just move on to another game/interest. I know the time (and $) that you've invested in the game would be a shame to waste, but you'd be wasting more time if you stay with a game that doesn't give you any joy and satisfaction.

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by george2015 Fri Nov 06 2015, 06:04

OedipusXO wrote:Quick question, wondering if anyone feels the same way... I just reached level 182 on my Global profile, and this week; God Coby just came out. Which secures my accomplishment of every raid boss on Global. Story completed, all ships maxed (excluding Mihawk's) and a good portion of my units maxed out. More units are maxed out or above level 90 than units below level 90. Basically the point I'm trying to make is the game has gotten REALLY boring! Nothing to do, Even 30 Stamina raids feel like level 1 Fushia village!!!!! Wanting to start a new account but at the same time it took a long time to get to this level of. Not to mention all the data that goes into the game from my account. Does anyone else feel like this? OPTC gets boring if you, well...earn too much?!

Did you collect all the characters with name in the game?

george2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down