One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade

3 posters

Go down

Trade Empty Trade

Post by OedipusXO Sat Oct 03 2015, 11:34

I have two great foghter accounts (Zeff, Namur, Jimbei, ect) The accounts I told you I practically breeze through story mode with no problmes with. Lots of G3, Rayleigh, Boa, and other legend friends. I also have a lot of fresh 5* accounts. Willing to give you one or two of the fighter accounts for just a Rayleigh account, or willing to give all for the account you recently posted.
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Trade Empty Re: Trade

Post by exposethetruth Sun Oct 04 2015, 04:47

do not trust this guy he photoshops his name on accounts that isn't his, he has already been banned from reddit for doing this.

exposethetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by OedipusXO Sun Oct 04 2015, 04:53

I have people who can testify who have already traded with me. Simply because you don't trust me doesn't mean a thing. I've traded with at least 5-6 people on this forum with no complications whatsoever. And banned from reddit? I don't even get on Reddit, now you're just making stuff up lol. God, I hate no life having degenerates.
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Post by exposethetruth Sun Oct 04 2015, 05:01

do you remember woohaiden he tried to get a lucci account from you and you showed him this picture

https://imgur.com/mej26jh

this picture you clearly photoshopped your name and I guarantee if anybody pms him he will be willing to show his chat logs to prove that you did in fact send it to him, and when
confronted you responded "Nothing fake about it. Plenty more people out there willing to take it off my hands. Thanks for cursing at me whoch is a violation of this website, I'm reporting you Bye and blocking you so don't bother replying." sounds like a scammer to me. Just don't even reply your gonna make yourself look more stupid

exposethetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by OedipusXO Sun Oct 04 2015, 05:09

I sent an entirely different image. That's not mine. And stop saying "him" we all know it's you the same person, retard -_-
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Post by exposethetruth Sun Oct 04 2015, 05:16

Look at you, you are truly a pathetic waste. As I said I've traded with numerous people pn this site and not one of them ever complained. I would of even let you go first to confirm the account. I have no reason to lie. I have Boa accounts, WB account, Jimbei's, Shanks, Mihawk ect. Your account just would of been sold it's barely worth anything. You seriously made a whole entirely new account to make false statements about me to an entire community. Worthless piece of shit. Get a life. And I'm blocking you on this account yet again you waste of human existance. So don't bother replying asshole. Go get laid or something fucking basement dwelling nerd. 

this is the pm this guy sent me ha you set yourself up not only am I not the same guy but you called yourself out on blocking woohaiden which you wouldn't have any reason too if there wasn't a problem don't worry ill gather chat logs to further prove my point.

exposethetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by HaIdEn Sun Oct 04 2015, 05:33

no wait a moment...i am not the guy who has wrote that...i have show him the photo (beacuse look at that photo, it's obviously fake) and he has helped me
HaIdEn
HaIdEn

Back to top Go down

Post by HaIdEn Sun Oct 04 2015, 05:35

and don't say this isn't the photo you have sent to me, i have a screen of our chat Wink
HaIdEn
HaIdEn

Back to top Go down

Post by HaIdEn Sun Oct 04 2015, 05:36

HaIdEn
HaIdEn

Back to top Go down

Post by HaIdEn Sun Oct 04 2015, 05:58

i have reupload https://imgur.com/L6IFr4p
now work