One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help: Filler Characters

2 posters

Go down

Please help: Filler Characters Empty Please help: Filler Characters

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Mar 18 2015, 08:09

Hi there,

My box is getting full and I was wondering if I should keep or sell/fuse filler characters?

Examples: Gin, the karate fishman (red), chu, hachi, bon clay, butchie, siam, django, heavy point chopper, etc, etc

If yes why? If no, also why?

Thanks! Please help

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Please help: Filler Characters Empty Re: Please help: Filler Characters

Post by Relamir Wed Mar 18 2015, 10:26

So.

Siam - Ditch if you have Buggy as they do the exact same thing ability wise with Siam with the crappy stats.

Gin - If you don't have a full QCK team then I guess you can keep him otherwise pointless as there are no good impact captains

Kurobi - No real use unless you want more options when using a fighter team (STR vs DEX enemies)

Bon Clay - KEEPER!!!! NOT FODDER!!! Very essential in PSY Burst teams later on!!! Or any Psy team for that matter. Ability Combo is Garp > Bon Clay - EVERY ORB is changed to PSY after the combo. Currently if you want to make more use of him, you could combine him with Guimon

Django - Keeper to some extent as his marine evolution that comes out when Hina Fortnight island comes out can be useful for the ability until better PSY orb changers come along

Heavy Point Chopper - Personally don't see the value in him other than for collection purposes or if you don't have any better heart crew

Chu - No real use unless you are short INT crew

Butchie - No use unless you don't have enough STR crew or slasher crew

Hachi - Decent stats at final 6 Sword Hachi form, depends on if you want extra DEX/slashers against QCK enemies

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Mar 18 2015, 10:51

Thanks for the reply! I also heard that there will be future events where only certain types of characters can be used. For example, green only. Is it true?

Oh and how about horn point chopper?

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Wed Mar 18 2015, 12:06

I think there potentially could be the chance, as that is what I seemed to get from the boss guide page.  That or it is just a strange way to say you should use that type.

As for Horn Point Chopper, it could be in the same case as Heavy Point Chopper, though no idea why his stats are so much better than Heavy Point

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Mar 18 2015, 13:50

Alright thanks man. At least now i feel aafe to remove siam lol and maybe kurobi and butchie too

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down