One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide

+14
Servantis
toriki
Psykomerc
Mr. Prince
Steakman
Me
Light
MASI576
Karillo
Mystogan
JXamo
Duko
joshsta
Giphin
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide Empty One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide

Post by Giphin Sat May 30 2015, 06:11

based on the previous sugofest + 24hr isle paterns, im highly suspecting the 3rd sugofest will be somewhere on the 3rd week of june and monkey d garp will be at the end of june.

Now, lets discuss what are u guys goin to prepare to farm garp Smile

Giphin

Back to top Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide

Post by joshsta Sat May 30 2015, 06:36

Lion song team for 30 stam and hope for a drop Wink

Unless i get some real good pulls in next sugo and i grind pirate level hard in 4 weeks. In which case ill whitebeard him if i can
joshsta
joshsta

Back to top Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide

Post by Duko Sat May 30 2015, 06:44

There will only be a 40 stamina, no 30.

But Vivi should work; there are some vids on youtube.
Duko
Duko

Back to top Go down

Post by Giphin Sat May 30 2015, 06:56

I wonder if 2 towel nami leads, will work just fine.. I saw a youtube video with 2 vista leads but it took a while for him to clear the garp.

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giphin Sat May 30 2015, 06:58

I dont think you can really farm garp with vivi team, considering the time it may takes to clear the whole thing

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JXamo Sat May 30 2015, 07:14

I Think I will go with:
-Max Towel Nami.
-Nico Robin.
-Broggy.
-Buggy.
-Coby V2.
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Sat May 30 2015, 10:51

@Giphin
It is possible to finish garp with double towel nami. I will also finish garp with a double towel nami leaded crew.
Look here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnfhL_DneOc
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Karillo Sat May 30 2015, 11:33

I will use a g3 team with robin, broggy,buggy and coby to burst down garp

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sat May 30 2015, 12:22

What do you think, what would be saver?
2 Vista oder 2 Towel Nami

respectively, where could I fight with lower units?

Last edited by MASI576 on Sat May 30 2015, 12:27; edited 1 time in total
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat May 30 2015, 12:24

i think double vista team with nami, robin, broggy, buggy would be safest team.
Still a good burst team (albeit no coby) and a full int team
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sat May 30 2015, 12:34

What level from the units would you recommend for this team (that Light described)?

Need to level them all up and evolve my nami... I hope I will be ready in about 4 weeks... :/
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by joshsta Sat May 30 2015, 15:18

Would also be good if mihawk returns before garp. Here's me hoping that would happen
joshsta
joshsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat May 30 2015, 17:33

Fortunally I have 4 Options to beat Garp: Nami Happiness Punch, Mihawk (with his Special at 21 Turns), Luffy G3 and Vivi + Laboon/Zoro Wolf.

Thx Dako for posting this great Reddit Guide and thx Mystogan for the Nami Happines Punch Video.
Good job guys.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joshsta Sun May 31 2015, 04:18

Im still hoping Its mihawks return this month over garp. I would prefer that and i think theres a high chance of it. Since thats how the Jap version did it. And im not entirely sure garp is ready to be released yet. I think it would make alot more sense next month when Croc island comes. as garp would be a great unit for croc
joshsta
joshsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun May 31 2015, 04:25

MASI576 wrote:What level from the units would you recommend for this team (that Light described)?

Need to level them all up and evolve my nami... I hope I will be ready in about 4 weeks... :/

i would prioritize vista (he is your damage maker and has the most hp boost), then nami, robin, buggy and broggy.
Vista around 80-max, nami and robin 70-80. Buggy and broggy around 60 i'd say would suffice.
This will get you a massive hp boost of around 45k-50k and even more if higher lvls
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Steakman Sun May 31 2015, 09:03

So I was thinking of forming an int team with Vista 5* as captain, only int characters I have are Sergeant Helmeppo and Tornado nami, who should I try to farm next, I wasn't lucky enough to get either Towel nami or robin from rare recruit. I also have a G3 who could replace vista.

Steakman

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sun May 31 2015, 09:43

Thx Light, that will be a long way for me, Vista is the highest with level 45 and Nami isn't even evolved... but I will try  Very Happy

Steakman, for an INT team you can farm Buggy and Broggy, this two can chance 4 orbs to INT, so you will do more damage... but I dont know if this is enought without Robin...
either way it cant be bad to farm them, I think
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun May 31 2015, 11:53

I just have Vista, no Punch. 

Will go with:

Vista lvl 83
Robin lvl 74 (cd maxed)
BP max (cd on same cd like robin so 12 turns cd)
Buggy max (cd 13 turns)
Alvida/Creek

Greets

/edit: A G3 team with Vista as sub is also possible by the way. It's a guaranteed easy rushthrough.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Steakman Sun May 31 2015, 13:41

Think I'll try G3 captain with vista, buggy, Brogy, coby

Steakman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun May 31 2015, 22:05

The only problem is that you may not have enough life on the last Garp stage ... Will think about a possible setup ...
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Psykomerc Mon Jun 01 2015, 07:05

Hey guys, I found this in depth guide/team analysis for Garp. He goes into 6, 6! of the probably most viable teams for Garp. He lays out the math as well as how each team needs to go through the 5 stages.

Edit: Herp Derp, I thought I linked it

http://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/37vjxm/monkey_d_garp_indeep_team_damage_analysis/

Last edited by Psykomerc on Mon Jun 01 2015, 11:08; edited 1 time in total

Psykomerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Jun 01 2015, 09:27

Which guide? You forgot link?
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by toriki Mon Jun 01 2015, 20:00

I don't know if i'll make it in time.
4* Zoro v2 lvl 11
4* vivi lvl 52
5* nami lvl 30
4* vista lvl 45
4* mr3 lvl 30
3* krieg lvl 23
3* tr Helmeppo lvl 23
4* PO coby lvl 28
I always have the best teams..... tongue
toriki
toriki

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Jun 01 2015, 23:39

Psykomerc wrote:Hey guys, I found this in depth guide/team analysis for Garp. He goes into 6, 6! of the probably most viable teams for Garp. He lays out the math as well as how each team needs to go through the 5 stages.

Edit: Herp Derp, I thought I linked it

http://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/37vjxm/monkey_d_garp_indeep_team_damage_analysis/

Thx Psycomerc for this Guide.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next