One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good exp spot for a newbie

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Good exp spot for a newbie Empty Re: Good exp spot for a newbie

Post by Me Thu May 28 2015, 21:22

From June 2 00:00 PST to June 8 23.59 PST there is a New Event with Double Pirate Exp (x2 EXP).
Check your Notice in Game.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MagicDodo Fri May 29 2015, 01:39

Yup Event Isles are always the best place to farm XP
MagicDodo
MagicDodo

Back to top Go down

Post by LostTrooper Fri May 29 2015, 04:50

as far as i know, event isles give the best xp + rewards (skill books) mainly. Gotta love the powerleveling

LostTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by kmaasmd Fri May 29 2015, 05:42

Everything you need to know and more:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/edit#gid=0

It is updated constantly. Look for whichever stage has the xp highlighted in green. That is your current best XP to Stamina ratio.

Since you said you are a newbie, you will most likely not be able to handle those stages, but this sheet will still enable you to figure out where to best spend your stamina.

Remember, try to have as little XP needed to level up as possible and then do the highest XP stage you can in order to maximize the stamina recharge from leveling up.
Example: if you can do stages to bring your XP needed to level up to 50, then do the 30 stamina coby isle, you basically get 5k XP taken off your next level up and a full stamina recharge.

So, lesson to be learned: NEVER do a mission that gives you just enough xp to hit the level up. Get as close to the level up as you can using lesser missions then do a big xp mission to level. You will level up faster that way. This is true even if you have to wait to refill your stamina to do that big mission. 

So in my example above, even if it takes me to 0 stamina to get my XP needed down to 50, it is still more advantageous to wait the 6 hours needed to refill to 30 and do coby.

kmaasmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat May 30 2015, 16:41

kmaasmd wrote:Everything you need to know and more:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/edit#gid=0

It is updated constantly. Look for whichever stage has the xp highlighted in green. That is your current best XP to Stamina ratio.

Since you said you are a newbie, you will most likely not be able to handle those stages, but this sheet will still enable you to figure out where to best spend your stamina.

Remember, try to have as little XP needed to level up as possible and then do the highest XP stage you can in order to maximize the stamina recharge from leveling up.
Example: if you can do stages to bring your XP needed to level up to 50, then do the 30 stamina coby isle, you basically get 5k XP taken off your next level up and a full stamina recharge.

So, lesson to be learned: NEVER do a mission that gives you just enough xp to hit the level up. Get as close to the level up as you can using lesser missions then do a big xp mission to level. You will level up faster that way. This is true even if you have to wait to refill your stamina to do that big mission. 

So in my example above, even if it takes me to 0 stamina to get my XP needed down to 50, it is still more advantageous to wait the 6 hours needed to refill to 30 and do coby.

Thx Kmaasmd for this amazing Document, added here: https://op-treasurecruise.rpg-board.net/t404-guide-google-sheets-with-exp-drops-titles-etc-etc-on-stages

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down