One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Starting Characters?

+2
Luong
guyd00dman
6 posters

Go down

Best Starting Characters? Empty Best Starting Characters?

Post by guyd00dman Fri Feb 27 2015, 19:15

My first time playing, I got Buggy - I hadn't considered re-rolling for a new guy until I'd already beaten everything. If I were to start a new game, who would I want to try to get?

I just did 2 rerolls and used the 10 rainbow gems from the start each time.

First I got:
-4* Mr. 3
-3* Tony Tony Chopper

Second try was:
-3* Mr. 2 Bon Clay
-4* Mirage Tempo Nami

Not sure how many times I want to try this. Is there 1 or 2 specific ones I should be trying to get, preferably ones I won't be able to get through story mode? Thanks!

Edit: I just got a reroll with 4* Miss All Sunday and 4* Brain Point Chopper. I read that Miss All Sunday is only attainable through this method, so is she best to keep or should I go for another rare?

guyd00dman

Back to top Go down

Best Starting Characters? Empty Re: Best Starting Characters?

Post by Luong Sat Feb 28 2015, 00:59

The best starting character is probably Arlong since building a slasher team is pretty easy and a slasher team will help you cruise through everything that is out right now. Zeff is not bad also for a fighting team which is also easy to build.

As far as best roll character, I would say Shanks, Ace, and Robin. Those are some of the best players that still being used in the Japan game. They are not farmable also.

However, unless you are really having trouble beating the stage with your characters now, I would save your gems or use it to expand your character box. You will definitely need more space later to hold evolution materials. Also in the future there will be an event named Sugo-Fest (predicted in 2-3 months). During Sugo-Fest you can roll the best characters in the game. So I would save some gem for that.
Luong
Luong

Back to top Go down

Post by guyd00dman Sun Mar 01 2015, 00:29

so i've been reading a bit more. like you said, shanks ace and robin are not farmable. since i got robin (miss all sunday) once, i think i'm going to keep her and level her up, then try to get buggy or don krieg to join her for an INT team. i'm probably also going to play on a 3rd device and try to get ash or shanks, then play on 3 different accounts! is that weird/unusual?

guyd00dman

Back to top Go down

Post by Luong Sun Mar 01 2015, 00:50

Not unusual at all. Plenty of people start multiple accounts in order to get the best starting character. I got lucky with both shanks and ace on my first account =)
Luong
Luong

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Sun Mar 01 2015, 03:04

Hahahah, Luong, you might try the lottery. I think robin is a great start, I'm trying to get her too.

One question to rerolling. Would it work that I safe my account, use all devil fruits and if I get unlucky, I just reload?

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnootje Sun Mar 01 2015, 03:37

ESTEBANX wrote:Hahahah, Luong, you might try the lottery. I think robin is a great start, I'm trying to get her too.

One question to rerolling. Would it work that I safe my account, use all devil fruits and if I get unlucky, I just reload?

Unless i get you wrong but, rerolling is starting a new account and do the tutorial over and over again for 2 free pulls from gacha and hope you get something good.

It is not saving your game account do pulls with your gems and reload your saved account so your gems is not spended.
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by KryonX Sun Mar 01 2015, 04:28

My understanding is that The rainbow gems are stored server side. If you use them they are gone, you can't reload a save and get them back

KryonX

Back to top Go down

Post by FusionSama Sun Mar 01 2015, 07:19

You fools its obvious that double Coby is the best starting character duo. Laughing
FusionSama
FusionSama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down