One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Treasure Cruise PVP / Ranking System (updated information about how score works)

+2
pank
unchartedwater
6 posters

Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise PVP / Ranking System (updated information about how score works) Empty One Piece Treasure Cruise PVP / Ranking System (updated information about how score works)

Post by unchartedwater Sun Apr 19 2015, 11:51

Player vs Player (PVP) mode is out in the Japanese Version of One Piece Treasure Cruise.
So like always, we know that this new PVP mode will eventually come to the Global Version.

One Piece Treasure Cruise PVP / Ranking System (updated information about how score works) CC16x0NUsAA1aRm
https://twitter.com/onepiece_trecru/status/589262123408076800

The PVP mode include a ranking system. You can see your score in comparison with the people in your friend list.
When the player reached a certain score, a gift is given out.

When you score over 60,000:
-> 5-Star Black Elder Turtle x1

When you score over 160,000:
-
> Red Cotton Candy (+Attack) x1

When you score over 300,000:
-> 3 Rainbow Gems

Your score is calculated on how well you do on the 30 stamina stage of the Weekly Event.
(Currently Sadi-Chan Weekly Event)

How much score you get is based on these factors:
(1) Your total team cost:
The lower your total team cost, the better score you get

(2) How many turn you take:
The less turn you take to finish the stage, the better score you get

(3) The damage you do:
The more damage you do during the stage, the better score you get

Example based on video uploaded by TAKASHI:

In this video, TAKASHI used 3 different team set-up:

Team 1:
Own team cost: 112 + 50 (friend cost) = 162 Total
Turn took: 16
Score: 141,476

Team 2:
Own team cost: 108 + 50 (friend cost) = 158 Total
Turn took: 24
Score: 123,628

Team 3:
Own team cost: 70 + 20 (friend cost) = 90 Total
Turn took: 29
Score: 288,336

Total team cost > How many turn you take > The damage you do

Basically, if you use the strongest team possible to beat the stage, everything will be easy, there won't be any challenge.
However, you will be having difficulty getting pass 300,000, because just using an over-powered team can't prove you are very skilled at the game.

Instead, you must come up with the most budget efficient team (the less your entire team cost, the better).
Then you will try your best to beat the stage, with the least amount of turn you can take, and deal most damage at the same time. That way your score will be much higher.

Last edited by unchartedwater on Sun Apr 26 2015, 16:15; edited 15 times in total
unchartedwater
unchartedwater

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

One Piece Treasure Cruise PVP / Ranking System (updated information about how score works) Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise PVP / Ranking System (updated information about how score works)

Post by Thetimelord123 Sun Apr 19 2015, 16:09

@unchartedwater nice find, yeah with this it definitely gives more people alot of incentive for playing the game. Not sure how it's gonna work out though, with the the game stats (HP to ATK ratio) being distributed the way it is, it'll be like One shot KO for whoever goes first lol
Thetimelord123
Thetimelord123

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

One Piece Treasure Cruise PVP / Ranking System (updated information about how score works) Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise PVP / Ranking System (updated information about how score works)

Post by Mr. Prince Sun Apr 26 2015, 11:50

I saw some vids from takashi and it I think it is speadclearing or smth like that.

Greets.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Apr 27 2015, 00:27

Congratulations Unchartedwater great job, your Guide has been published on our Japanese Blog:

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/version-300-ranking-system.html

Topic moved in Jap Guides. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rav3nknight Fri Oct 30 2015, 06:15

Hello all,, need some help here...

Theres alvida fortnight on the JP version airing now, on the second 15 sta map there's "Ranking Icon" on the mission tittle.

Im able to clear it, and somehow got additional Red Elder Turtles as a rewards,, and got silver icon on my ranking.

What i wanna ask is:

Can someone here tell us what is this additional ranking mission are?
Is there some requirements to get to certain point?
Is there any other rewards beside that red elder turtle??

And it would be helpfull if someone doing guide for this mission things, poor i am cannot understand JP at all
rav3nknight
rav3nknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Nov 18 2015, 15:10

rav3nknight wrote:Hello all,, need some help here...

Theres alvida fortnight on the JP version airing now, on the second 15 sta map there's "Ranking Icon" on the mission tittle.

Im able to clear it, and somehow got additional Red Elder Turtles as a rewards,, and got silver icon on my ranking.

What i wanna ask is:

Can someone here tell us what is this additional ranking mission are?
Is there some requirements to get to certain point?
Is there any other rewards beside that red elder turtle??

And it would be helpfull if someone doing guide for this mission things, poor i am cannot understand JP at all
You can find more info here: 

http://optc-guide.com/2015/04/27/version-3-0-0-ranking-system/

http://optcguide.com/one-piece-treasure-cruise-ranking-guide/

XD
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down