One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I get a Asura Zoro on my friends list?

2 posters

Go down

Can I get a Asura Zoro on my friends list? Empty Can I get a Asura Zoro on my friends list?

Post by dehderp Thu Feb 26 2015, 17:59

Buggy is leaving in 5 days, and I'm still too weak to beat the elite one. I screwed up in the beginning and evolved Zoro into Santoryu. Will any of you people who has Asura Zoro be willing to help me and add me to friends list?

You can add me with "508,432,959"

or you could post your ids below and I add you. Just make sure you accept, I'm the one with 'ASL" for pirate crew, and Ace leader.

dehderp

Back to top Go down

Can I get a Asura Zoro on my friends list? Empty Re: Can I get a Asura Zoro on my friends list?

Post by dehderp Fri Feb 27 2015, 12:13

dehderp

Back to top Go down

Can I get a Asura Zoro on my friends list? Empty Re: Can I get a Asura Zoro on my friends list?

Post by dehderp Sat Feb 28 2015, 06:07

dehderp

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Sat Feb 28 2015, 11:30

Dehderp, You must post your ID HERE <--- CLICK in the apposite Topic because is better Wink
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down