One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you lend me some help with a team?

Go down

Can you lend me some help with a team? Empty Can you lend me some help with a team?

Post by Kido Fri Mar 06 2015, 14:05

It's been two days I'm trying to win 30 stamina level of the Sea Monsters special level (the one with Surume final boss and Lovoon random boss), but I didn't manage to win until now. Shouldn't this battle be one of the easiest? Crying or Very sad
The problem here is I can only have QCK (BLUE) members in my team, and I don't actually have much of them. I eventually managed to obtain a fifth one, but the team doesn't feel ok yet. Here are the BLUE characters I currently have:

SANJI (first one, the one you drop ending Baratie story)
lvl 18
HP 478
atk 206
cost 4
-OR-
MR PRINCE (first version, Mouton Shoot)
lvl 25
HP 888
atk 354
cost 12

JAWS/JOZU (I actually call him Jaws, don't know how he's called in the eng version - this is the first version)
lvl 28
HP 1187
atk 377
cost 18

TASHIGI (evolved version)
lvl 21
HP 705
atk 476
cost 15

HIGUMA (mountain bandit, I think it's the unevolved version)
lvl 12
HP 313
atk 163
cost 8

BLUE MILLIONS (basic version)
lvl 10
HP 355
atk 150
cost 5

I obviously use Jaws as captain, and choose amongst my friends the ones with higher and more balanced HP and ATK, so actually every member in my crew has double HP and ATK... but when I get to fight with Surume they do him very little damage! I can't use both Sanji and Mr Prince, or I would without a doubt... can you help me?

Kido
Kido

Back to top Go down