One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help: How do you buy gems as a resident of the US in JPN version? (IOS)

3 posters

Go down

Help: How do you buy gems as a resident of the US in JPN version? (IOS) Empty Help: How do you buy gems as a resident of the US in JPN version? (IOS)

Post by MrVudoo Sun May 03 2015, 13:52

Just started the JPN version of OPTC yesterday and was wondering how to buy gems on it? I am on IOS and have it downloaded onto my phone. When I click the devil fruit gem button (middle botton in tavern) it takes me to a screen that i've never seen in the global version. It does not display the price or quantity or gems or anything like that. Wants me to put in some code. Was wondering if anyone could help me out. Thanks

MrVudoo

Back to top Go down

Help: How do you buy gems as a resident of the US in JPN version? (IOS) Empty Re: Help: How do you buy gems as a resident of the US in JPN version? (IOS)

Post by MagicDodo Mon May 04 2015, 00:05

You first have to enter a birthday above the age of 21, I think it goes month > day > year
And you have to enter it without dots, but you should see an example ingame.

So 05.04.2015 would look like this 05042015

Maybe year came first I dont really remember, try to experiment until you get the right order Smile
MagicDodo
MagicDodo

Back to top Go down

Help: How do you buy gems as a resident of the US in JPN version? (IOS) Empty Re: Help: How do you buy gems as a resident of the US in JPN version? (IOS)

Post by Me Tue May 05 2015, 10:42

Hi MrVudoo try the last step here: https://op-treasurecruise.rpg-board.net/t611-guide-how-to-play-both-versions-of-one-piece-treasure-cruise-japanese-global-on-the-same-android-and-ios-device ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down