One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Drops, 24h units, max Stamina

3 posters

Go down

units - Question about Drops, 24h units, max Stamina Empty Question about Drops, 24h units, max Stamina

Post by Perdition Mon Mar 23 2015, 05:45

1. How does the drop work ? Can you get 2 Cards on a part-battle ? Can you get 2 belli bags ? Can you get 1 bag and 1 card ?
2. I read of 24 hour units ? What are they ? Are they obtainable trough rare recruit and do they last for 24h only ? Can they be permanent by any chance ?
3. I saw a high pirate level streamer yesterday. He had 99 Stamina. Is it the maximum ?

Perdition

Back to top Go down

units - Question about Drops, 24h units, max Stamina Empty Re: Question about Drops, 24h units, max Stamina

Post by alecfisher Mon Mar 23 2015, 05:55

1. No you can only get onebitem per stage
2. Yes 24 hour units are only available for 24 hours.
3. No 99 Stam is not the limit. I don't think there is a limit.

alecfisher

Back to top Go down

units - Question about Drops, 24h units, max Stamina Empty Re: Question about Drops, 24h units, max Stamina

Post by ChrisTheOnly Sat Mar 28 2015, 23:02

Also, there are two types of 24 hour units. Those available for 24 hours through rare recruit and those available for 24 hours as a raid boss.
I don't think anyone has reached a limit. Might be Pirate Level 999? Who knows. I saw someone on youtube with 162 stamina.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down