One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF Log Luffy Acct (Global)

Go down

luffy - LF Log Luffy Acct (Global) Empty LF Log Luffy Acct (Global)

Post by EdwardNewgate15 Sat Nov 28 2015, 20:13

looking for a log luffy acct, offering any of the following accounts:

JP Accounts:
Pirate-level 92 Log Luffy (6* lv 73) account with Oars JR, Alvida, Bepo, Kuma, Hack, Kumadori, Mihawk, Jabra, SW Zoro, Fukuro, squard, SW Sanji, Vista, Drake, Moria, and some others.  Currently at Jaya with 21 gems (android).  

P-level 28 Account with WB, Kidd, Ace, Inazuma, Fukudori.  Pretty much a fresh account, only on Syrup Island.

P-level 92 account with 6* Lucci and WB with Fossa, Alvida, Mihawk, New Kaku, Marco, Curiel, and a few others.  Only at Little Garden.

Global:
P-level 90 WB account with Alvida, Apoo and Law, Smoker, Killer, Capone, Ace, Mr Prince, Rakuyo, Nico, Don Krieg, Jewlery Bonney, and some others.  Only up to Whiskey Peak on this account.

P-level 77 account with G3, Blamenco, Alvida, LS Zoro, Apoo, Namule, Smoker, SW Usopp, Mr Prince, SW Nico Robin, V2 Usopp, Vista, Moria, and a few others.  Basically a G3 account with good subs.  Only at Drum Island.

I'm really just looking for a Log Luffy accout for Global.  I pawned off my main global account and am downsizing to just one JP account and now one global account.  PM me if interested.

EdwardNewgate15

Back to top Go down