One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help units overload, dont know who to level

4 posters

Go down

units - Please help units overload, dont know who to level Empty Please help units overload, dont know who to level

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Mar 18 2015, 13:59

Hi, I dont want to waste my turtles and money, so I need your help and suggestions on who to prioritize to be levelled... Top 5 would be great or maybe more. Here's my units:

Red: lvl 50 luffy 2nd gear, alvida skinny lvl 34

Green: ashura zoro 43,smoker evolved 28, zeff 26,unevolved django 13, unevolved hachi 13

Blue: ace unevolved, tashigi unevolved 41, diable sanji, unevolved kuro

Yellow: usopp golden 45, mr 2 unevolved, vivi 4 star

Purple : don krieg evolved, buggy evolved, mirage nami.

I have no gems to pull rare recruits so please help and any suggestions is appreciated

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

units - Please help units overload, dont know who to level Empty Re: Please help units overload, dont know who to level

Post by ESTEBANX Wed Mar 18 2015, 14:53

1- Stop leveling Usopp
2- Sell all the evolvers that you don't need right now and that you can easily get in dungeons to make place

Those would be my two suggestions. You might have a nice team with zeff, even though I don't know the classes perfectly.

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

units - Please help units overload, dont know who to level Empty Re: Please help units overload, dont know who to level

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Mar 18 2015, 15:04

Thanks for your suggestions. I just like to save up especially crabs since theyre rare.

Can you suggest on who to level up first?

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Wed Mar 18 2015, 15:27

I think you could go:
Zeff - Ruffy - Sanji + Alvida + Golden Pound

You have three Brawlers that get x2.5, with another Zeff thats x6.25. Alvida is pretty evolved and can give you Damage Block, while Usopp just delays. I think for now that is a team that can achieve something. So of course I would level those guys up for now, especially the brawlser since they are your damage. If you have another brawler, you might bench Alvida.

On the other Hand, with Arlong you could build yourself a nice Slasherteam (Arlong, Zoro, Tashigi/Kuro, Buggi + Usopp). But he is pretty hard to farm from what I heard. (+ thats my team at the moment Very Happy)

E: Keep in mind, I am no experienced player as well. Thats just what seems reasonable to me. Furthermore I heard, that Zeff-Teams will be strong for a long time. If you find another strong brawler (Int might be hard) then you have 4/5 orbs covered, which will help you in most scenarios. A slasherteam will be pretty similar. In the long run you could build a strong Quick-Team and I think, with Ace, Sanji, Kuro and Tashigi you have strong characters, but it will take you too long for now and you are weak against Dex and only strong against Force. Thats important to keep in mind.

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Wed Mar 18 2015, 15:37

Alright thanks man. I felt both happy and sad. Sad because i cant make my dream blue team with ace lol and everyone just doesnt really recommend it. But thanka again anyway Smile

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Wed Mar 18 2015, 16:30

Ace team does have its use, but it is situational. Eventually Ace isn't as preferred over Jozu on some event islands as the 2x HP & ATK allows you to have good survivability against heavier hitters.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Fri Mar 20 2015, 08:05

@Relamir I dont even think I will get Jozu lol. I'm happy with Ace but anyway who do you think I should level? What should I do with my team? Same comment with Esteban or different? Thanks! units - Please help units overload, dont know who to level 27xl1jm[/img]

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by besilva Fri Mar 20 2015, 09:06

small tip: i would start evolving vivi for laboon+vivi team against mihawk
and she can also be used as heart slasher if u get arlong and build a slasher team

besilva

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Fri Mar 20 2015, 09:16

Thank you for replying and I thought so too...the number of suggestions are just overwhelming lol. I've got people say Zeff, people say Vivi, people say Ace/Tashigi @___@ damn

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Fri Mar 20 2015, 13:06

For Vivi, you don't need a high level one, a minimum of about 750 heals per turn will allow you to run a minimalist Laboon + Vivi team that can do that Mihawk run you can view in this video that Ciro first posted in his Mihawk Prep guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSm1TSfOXD0

Just keep in mind, like I said in your other thread (Didn't notice it was also yours) the higher the Vivi, the more variety you can put in your team to take down Mihawk faster.

You just need to heal back to 51% health so if Vivi can heal 1500, you can put together a team with ~2800 HP and still be sure to get the effect, whereas if she can only heal 750, you can only basically only use the crabs.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Fri Mar 20 2015, 13:35

Ok...that makes sense since I wanna save time. I think my vivi could heal like...800ish, but anyway it's tough to learn how to survive the previous stages before mihawk

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Fri Mar 20 2015, 13:41

Basically if that video is the same version we will be getting, most of them are rather easy low health minions, they just potentially have moderate defense and huge attack. They just need to be cleared in an efficient manner (clear any of them that have the same Cooldown first so that none attack on the same turn as another). If you get those enemy attack timings then you are good to go, though if the Marine + penguin or the turtles all were lets say 1 turn cooldown at once you probably would be screwed and need to revive as Laboon's ability only saves you if 1 enemy is attacking you for said damage.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince_Ace Fri Mar 20 2015, 14:54

I see, that means that dude is lucky to get that mobs and not a different one. It's crazy how he knew when to hold off attacks and save orbs, and even knew how to like control who to attack next while needs to focus on making perfects or greats lol

Sorry I'm really bad with math, whats the HP I should reach if my vivi heals 850?

Prince_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Sat Mar 21 2015, 12:03

Lower or equal to 1700. If you come down to 1 HP, you heal to 851 and that is more than 50%.

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down