One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to kill any boss (Difficult due to getting the units)

2 posters

Go down

units - How to kill any boss (Difficult due to getting the units) Empty How to kill any boss (Difficult due to getting the units)

Post by Fireblaze Pirates Thu Aug 13 2015, 06:34

Friend Captain Mihawk
Captain Mihawk
Whitebeard
Onigumo
GP Ussop
+any unit you want (mr 3 is nice due to +1 cooldown for enemy attacks)

All you need to do:

Mihawk (30% dmg of the enemy health)+Mihawk (30 %)+ Whitebeard (30%)+ Onigumo (10%)- 100% of the target´s health

Use GP ussop for burning a few turns, to get a few basic attacks, and get the cooldown reductions each turn.
That´s it! ^_^
Fireblaze Pirates
Fireblaze Pirates

Back to top Go down

units - How to kill any boss (Difficult due to getting the units) Empty Re: How to kill any boss (Difficult due to getting the units)

Post by MASI576 Thu Aug 13 2015, 12:15

Have you ever tried to do that, what you are explaining? I think not...
If I understand it right, you want so use this 3 special, togehter they do 100% life damage, or I understand you wrong...

If you really think that, then the answer is no! After using this 4 specials, the enemy still has 31% of this life. The special don't do 30% damage of his max life, just 30% of his current life, after the first special he will get less damage from the other...

So I think you are wrong, the Boss will still have 31% life and its possible that he will kill you then (even with all this good units...)
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

units - How to kill any boss (Difficult due to getting the units) Empty Re: How to kill any boss (Difficult due to getting the units)

Post by Fireblaze Pirates Thu Aug 13 2015, 13:52

I see, so my theory is wrong, this is useless then :p
Thanks for clarifying!
Fireblaze Pirates
Fireblaze Pirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down