One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to break through Alvidas Defense (Event Isle) ?

+3
alma91
lubu42
DarkstaA
7 posters

Go down

break - How to break through Alvidas Defense (Event Isle) ? Empty How to break through Alvidas Defense (Event Isle) ?

Post by DarkstaA Mon Mar 02 2015, 10:29

Hello,

i have a fighter team with Cheff Zeff as Lead. I Also have a lvl 45 Sanji Stone Sew in this Team.
My Question: I have heard that Alvida will have a defense of 17,3k. Can i break through this defense with my Sanji or do i have to evole him to "Deer Bull Janbu" so i can one hit Alvida with his 5k Damage?

I also dont understand how i can calculate if a character can break through a defense. Do you just compare the ATK und the Defense 1:1? I made the experience that i can one hit the turtle on wave 6 (in the buggy elite fight) with cheff Zeff or Moji & Richie.

If i multiplicate the ATK of Moji & Richie i get 9625 Damge. [(385 ATK *2 (attribute Bonus)*6,25 (double cheff zeff bonus)~*2 (perfect combo bonus)]. Does this mean that the crab has a lower defense than 9625? If this is right, i guess killing Alvida with my team is impossible unless i manage to evolve sanji.

Thank you for your help!

DarkstaA

Back to top Go down

break - How to break through Alvidas Defense (Event Isle) ? Empty Re: How to break through Alvidas Defense (Event Isle) ?

Post by lubu42 Mon Mar 02 2015, 11:26

You have to evolve Sanji to Diablo Jumble in order to use the 5k pure damage attack. Stone Stew Sanji's special attack is "Heals 10x of Sanjis Recovery". Diablo Sanji's special attack is "5000 Damage to all enemies".

For example, Take Asura Zoro's special ability. "Attacks All Enemies with 15 x Zolo's current Attack stat". It says that Zoro will attack all enemies with whatever Zoro's current attack number is and then multiply that attack number by 15. This means that as you level Zoro up, his special attack will get stronger since his attack stat is also getting higher. Since Zoro's special uses his attack stat as the base for how much damage will be dealt, a character with high defense (like alvida) will be able to tank more of the damage.

However, Diablo Sanji's special attack simply says "Deal 5000 damage to all enemies". This damage is a "pure/true damage" which means that no matter how much defense an enemy has, no matter what level an enemy is, no matter how much health an enemy has, Diablo Sanji will simply deal 5000 damage to the enemy.

I'm not sure what the formula is for calculating attack against defense in this game so I can't say what kind of damage you will be doing against Avlida. All I can say is that you should evolve Sanji to Diablo Sanji and then go try the Alivda event Smile Start with the easier versions of the event to see how you do and then try the harder ones once you have beat the easier ones.

lubu42

Back to top Go down

break - How to break through Alvidas Defense (Event Isle) ? Empty Re: How to break through Alvidas Defense (Event Isle) ?

Post by alma91 Mon Mar 02 2015, 14:18

sorry guys but 5K Damage aren't few?? I saids that because i inflict more than 5K damage without a special .... and i don't understand a thing:
5000 damage pure/true what means?? A Boss have more than 20-30K HP and 5K are very few for me or I'm wrong?
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by FusionSama Mon Mar 02 2015, 14:48

its 5,000 damage no matter the enemy's defense, alvida had 17,000 defense, only damage values above 17,000 could hurt her. The special would inflict 5,000 damage even though alvida has great defense.
FusionSama
FusionSama

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Mon Mar 02 2015, 14:54

I believe it should be worded that only characters with attack values above 17300 could hurt her more than 1 damage per hit, otherwise it would only do 1 damage x number of hits the crew has on normal hits.

That and my guess is any character with high enough ability multipliers (Gear 2nd Luffy?) might be able to actually bypass her defenses with outright damage.  (My best guess is maybe a Gear 2nd Luffy with 732 base atk can break through and do 1k with his special?)

The only thing I wonder about though is if it is possible to go through Alvida's map with a maxed team of 5 Marines and maybe a Friend Captain Vivi without dying

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by lubu42 Mon Mar 02 2015, 15:13

alma91 wrote:sorry guys but 5K Damage aren't few?? I saids that because i inflict more than 5K damage without a special .... and i don't understand a thing:
5000 damage pure/true what means?? A Boss have more than 20-30K HP and 5K are very few for me or I'm wrong?

Say you have an Asura Zoro that can do 10k damage. Because Alvida's defense is so high, that 10k is going to drop down to very low. However, Because Diablo Sanji's special does 5k damage regardless of defense, Diablo Sanji's special would do more damage than the Asura Zoro.

lubu42

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Mon Mar 02 2015, 15:19

lubu42 wrote:
alma91 wrote:sorry guys but 5K Damage aren't few?? I saids that because i inflict more than 5K damage without a special .... and i don't understand a thing:

Say you have an Asura Zoro that can do 10k damage. Because Alvida's defense is so high, that 10k is going to drop down to very low. However, Because Diablo Sanji's special does 5k damage regardless of defense, Diablo Sanji's special would do more damage than the Asura Zoro.

hi Lubu! Thanks very much, now i understand Wink
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Mon Mar 02 2015, 15:54

I spule hope it's about timing. When done correctly, my slasherteam deals more than 15k dmg in the last hit. Or do I really need to get helmeppo?

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Mon Mar 02 2015, 17:32

You might need Helmeppo or at least Sanji Poèle a Fire or Arm Point Chopper (Rare Recruit) to halve the defense as my guess a 15k damage hit would likely just do 1 extra damage since Alvida's defense is 17300 though it would possibly kill her if you could reduce her defense by half. Halving her defense would bring it to 8650 which might make the last hit break through her defenses. I will probably be trying that myself since I don't have Helmeppo or Sanji (I wanted the healing of Stone Stew) but do have Arm Point Chopper. I currently run Asura Zoro/green slasher so I can use both Zoro/Arlong with Usopp which I will try to swap out with my Chopper for Alvida and see how that works. Hopefully I can bypass her defense after reducing it to half with specials if nothing else since Zoro special is easily 12k and some of my arlong buddies do 14-16k as well

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkstaA Tue Mar 03 2015, 11:58

Thank you for your answers!
But i guess i have to make more than 17,3k damage with ONE character to deal damage to alvida? When i attack for exmaple with ruffy first and he would deal 10k damage (but you can only see how he deals some 1´s damage), Arlong as second attacker, would have to deal more than 7,3k damge to deal her effectively damage or does the "counter" start again at 0 (so he would need an attack with more than 17,3k damage).

Do you also know if the hits of one character are summed up to a total combo damage or do i have to break the defense with my last hit of a character (only possible with the perfect combo).

DarkstaA

Back to top Go down

Post by FusionSama Tue Mar 03 2015, 15:17

u have to break the defense with your last hit in the combo.
FusionSama
FusionSama

Back to top Go down

Post by KryonX Tue Mar 03 2015, 16:25

Related to this, if you don't have sanji to his evo yet and don't have chopper. Can you use blue pirate shooter group crew with shield crusher to cut alvida's defense to ko her easier?

KryonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 03 2015, 18:24

KryonX wrote:Related to this, if you don't have sanji to his evo yet and don't have chopper.  Can you use blue pirate shooter group crew with shield crusher to cut alvida's defense to ko her easier?

Yes actually, it does the same thing as Chopper/Sanji

I tried it just now with my Chopper's (Arm Point) 50% defense reduction and I was able to do 6k+ damage with my friend's level 30 Arlong

Arlong
1027x15 = 15405 DMG

Alvida
17300/2 = 8650 DEF

15405-8650 = 6755

Seems like it is a straight up defense so easy kill with that 50% defense reducer any ability that does 10k damage per enemy

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by KryonX Tue Mar 03 2015, 19:24

I beat here with a dual ashura Zoro lead. Used shield break and didn't get combo the first time. Grinded 14 turns to get shield break up again. Used it with green orb on Friends lvl 51 Zoro and broke her defense to beat her.
Even got Guimon to show up and drop.

KryonX

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Wed Mar 04 2015, 02:49

I beat her with my Slasherteam at the first try. Just have a red orb on your last Arlong or Asura Zoro, and you will deal insane damage.

1060*2*2*2*2,5 = 21,200. I could swear, it even did more damage. Maybe the perfect hit on the last strike doubles the damage again or something. Anyways, Slasher 4-times multiplier, orb and perfect-streak will seal the deal.

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkstaA Wed Mar 04 2015, 06:54

I beat her today, too (fighter team with chef Zeff as Lead). She was a one-hit with evolved Sanji as you said.
But i also tried to break through her defense with sanji without his special skill and it also worked with a perfect chain but only when he had a Q for double damage.
It is strange that there even was the score of 19k and on another try a score of 27k when alvida was killed. My Sanji has a attack of 567, he should be able to deal about 17800k dmg. Dont understand why there was 19k/27k. Maybe it shows the combo dmg or there is really another dmg multiplicator.

DarkstaA

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Wed Mar 04 2015, 10:45

Seeing all the Perfect Chain wins makes me a bit envious that my phone likes to lag on me at times screwing me over for some of the attacks landing as perfect (had many times where lag is non existant until the 4th or 5th one and then - BAM - LAG - MISS - "Profanity"). But glad that I can still easily do it with just abilities and shield break.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down