One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got G3 Luffy, do I get rid of G2 Luffy now?

3 posters

Go down

luffy - Got G3 Luffy, do I get rid of G2 Luffy now? Empty Got G3 Luffy, do I get rid of G2 Luffy now?

Post by caiodouglas Tue Apr 21 2015, 13:09

Hello guys, do I get rid of G2 Luffy using him as power up material on G3 Luffy? I spent many gems on the Sugofest and I only got Vista, Baloon Luffy(now evolved into lvl 37 G3 Luffy), Fine Tempo Nami(now lvl 31 Happiness Punch Nami), Mr 2, Mr 3, Kuro 4* and Chopper. Also, G2 Luffy's captain ability of 2x atk of STR chars is now not that good thing compared to Blamenco, Whitebeard or G3 Luffy's abilities. Do you think this kind of idea of using an older version of a character as power up is a good one? Thanks in advance.
caiodouglas
caiodouglas

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

luffy - Got G3 Luffy, do I get rid of G2 Luffy now? Empty Re: Got G3 Luffy, do I get rid of G2 Luffy now?

Post by ekaqu Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:34

If you are looking to be a collector of different units, then yes, keep him. If not, then there really isn't much point in having him once you have G3. G2's special is better depending on the boss, but are you really going to level both?

I personally will keep mine because I like keeping as many different (max evolve) units as I can. BTW, the current cap on space is 200 units.

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

luffy - Got G3 Luffy, do I get rid of G2 Luffy now? Empty Re: Got G3 Luffy, do I get rid of G2 Luffy now?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down