One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the best time to use rare recruit??

3 posters

Go down

time - What's the best time to use rare recruit?? Empty What's the best time to use rare recruit??

Post by EngarDew Fri Apr 17 2015, 15:00

I'm sure it's somewhere and I just didn't look hard enough, so I apologize, but what's the best time to use your rainbow gems for rare recruit?? Is it during events like this(Higher Psy chance, and later Str) or are there more special events that's better to wait for? I'm assuming with things like time limited options.
EngarDew
EngarDew

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

time - What's the best time to use rare recruit?? Empty Re: What's the best time to use rare recruit??

Post by EngarDew Fri Apr 17 2015, 17:07

Alright, so I looked up Sugofest. Seems pretty cool! I'm assuming it's pretty rare that occurs..and I'll assume it happened probably one time in Global, or not at all? I'll save up my Rainbow gems for that, then. Thanks a lot, pank. : > I appreciate you guys taking your time with a newbie like me.
EngarDew
EngarDew

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

time - What's the best time to use rare recruit?? Empty Re: What's the best time to use rare recruit??

Post by ekaqu Tue Apr 21 2015, 21:40

Depends on what you are looking for. There are two major events that can be worth pulling for: Sugo-fest and <color> rate up (where <color> is a unit you are looking for's color).

Right now is a red rate up, so red units have a higher chance to be pulled. Seeing how there are more red units than anything else, you might get luck and get a G3, but you will probably end up with something not worth it (my reroll account keeps getting G2 luffy...).

When its a smaller color (like yellow), you have a better chance at getting a char you wanted (I got shanks after 5 pulls in the yellow rate up). If you are looking for a Robin, then when the Purple rate up happens, that may be a good time to roll. If you are not looking for her, then wait on Sugo-fest.

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down